A Century of Continuous Improvement
Sheet Metal Products Company was founded in 1923 in Cleveland, Ohio as a job shop. We produced display cases, testing stands, machine guards, and material handling systems as well as countless specific projects for the area’s largest manufacturing companies. During the Second World War and the Korean Conflict our company supported many defense related industries.
As the company grew and serviced more customers, we transitioned to a contract manufacturer and moved to larger facilities with increased capabilities. In 2000, we built a 55,000 square foot plant in Mentor Ohio. We have since added two 25,000 square foot additions giving us a total of 105,000 square feet of manufacturing space.
Over the years our company prides itself on being a good place to work. We currently employ 3rd generation workers at Sheet Metal Products Company. Many of our employees are father and son while there are numerous sibling teams as well.
We look forward to continued growth by providing exceptional customer service, outstanding quality and unmatched value as we approach our 100th anniversary.
5950 Pinecone Dr.
Mentor, OH 44060
P: (440) 392-9000
F: (440) 392-0000